Archive for October, 2004
I hate him and people like him. I could rant…. but I have class.
It’s ironic that after posting an entry about food, I get over 160 comments linking to online casinos. Thanks, but I had enough spam in Okinawa.
- 1st year Chemistry: I have to complete my lower-level requirements, and this is one of them. It’s okay, but it’s really time-consuming.
- Statistics: I recently talked to a guy who said this was one of the hardest courses he took, and that he never fails exams, but he failed this one. Guess it’s time to start studying….
- Computational Intelligence (AI): This course is alright. The instructor is from the US and is pretty funny when highlighting differences between Canada and the US.
- Computer Animation: I’m in over my head with this course. Too much math I don’t remember or just don’t understand. I didn’t even finish the first real assignment. Too busy. I hope this course doesn’t kill me. I haven’t looked at Assignment 2 yet….
- User Interface Design: I like this course. But there’s SO MUCH reading and the group project eats up a lot of time, as they usually do. Got a midterm coming up… but this is also the crunch time for our group’s project. Oh man… Ganbaro? 🙁